At Citizense, we are a group of data scientists devoted to helping nonprofits get access to world-class data science.
We are proud to wear a few different hats:
- Like a company, we make money
- like a nonprofit, after covering costs and wages we reinvest all profit into projects for good
- like a research organisation, we publish academic articles
- like a think-tank, we write opinion pieces
- and like an NGO, we volunteer our time to the community.
Instead of competitors, we see potential collaborators. We publish our findings, open source our code and even open source our management process (see our wiki). Our goal is that others see our work, steal it all and apply it across the world.
Citizense is a Company That Owns Itself.